Monday, August 23, 2010

so itchy!! -_-;

Gyabo! hello! ^________^ ahh today is so cold and i like it~and its during the fasting month ♥ im sorry Kalysta,i didn't go out with you~next time we meet okay?hehe hope you are not mad~well its true that last time i saw Suhana at Dorothy Perkins~haha so its her~i didnt know~but its good that she told me~well today my rabbit bit me T-T i gave her some a cabbage and as i was pushing the cabbage in,she was too greedy and bite my finger~~bad rabbit!LOL!well next time i will give her the palettes instead! talk about my rabbit,her finger nails is so freaking long!! haha look like ghost! O_O nahh
oh i wish i meet him,Ho Jun Yeon (pictures above) I WANNA SEE HOW PERFECT IS HIS SKIN!! and he wear mascara~LOL! ok bye bye now! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment