Friday, August 13, 2010

pretty friends

Hello! ATTENTION! hahaha!today's topic is about my friends!! they are so pretty and i envy them!! unlike me,i'm not that pretty T-T but i'm pretty good at drawing ^-^ First picture is Kalysta ♥ she's pretty and adorable~she's good at shading :D and good at fashion~she knows how to make people laugh..her ideal boyfriend is Park Ji Ho and Usui(noooo both are my ideal boyfriend too D:) haha! Second picture is my new friend,Annie!! We met at crunchyroll~she's cute and she's younger than i do~she have a cat and i love her cat too ♥ ooh and she loves KAT-TUN very much xD and i love her hair too~ Last picture is my pretty and cute girlfriend ♥ !! i miss you Sheary and your jokes xD You are so cute and i love your eyes~and when are you free?LOL! stay pretty always! and to Kalysta gain more weight i wonder if u gain weight..maybe you look prettier? :DD ok bye now! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment