Tuesday, August 17, 2010

merong!

Hello~ ♥ thursday come faster!! T-T well these days i've been bullied by words~and i'm not the only one who is always wrong~god knows everything and i know i'm wrong~but why? well maybe my life start from the worst~who knows i will become a better person right?hmm yeah~but i know i won't be forgiven if my mum didn't get her money back..okay ARASO! i'm so sick and my backbone is in pain T-T but who cares right?i'm gonna say that i'm a loner~i cry to myself and i tell my problems to myself~and last time,i talk to my cat~but now..he ran away~then i talk to my reflection~that is why when last time,someone hug me,i cried cause i'm touched that finally someone will hug me~why am i writing all this?it's because im upset and people keep point finger at me as if i kill someone or rob someone~i'm just gonna say that things gonna change soon~SOON! and guess what my head is still in pain~but when i say that,people dont trust me..as if i'm lying~suits them..okay my vision is bur now~~gtg BYE BYE! T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment