Wednesday, July 14, 2010

When bad things happen

Well today was a bad day for me cause my brother is annoying and irritating! T-T but,nevermind i want to talk about myself now!I woke up ard 1:20++ pm -_____-; so late??!! well,i always get lecturing by my mum T-T well serve me right~~SERVE ME RIGHT!!and when i mad i started to clean my room haha what a weird behaviour~but after that i went online~stupid brother wont let me use the lappy T-T and i wonder why he have such a bad bad bad feelings towards me?when he say he want some of my drinks or food,i give him but when he is angry or mad,he ditch me and try to throw my things!!! but he didn't know that i vandalize his Rooney poster HAHHAHA!that's what he get for not respecting me as his own sister~IN YOUR FACE BROTHER!!and he acts like a girl if he answer back~~no offence~my mum cook Tom Yum not so clear though haha~then around 5:45 pm, my neighbour gave us Sardine bread.. its delicious~~it's been long since she gave us the Sardine bread hehe~ ok now got to go~will be updating again tommorow cause me and Kalysta will be going Karaoke :DD can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment