Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kat-tun song-One Drop Today i went.....KARAOKE-ING!! with my best of friend Kalysta desuu~~ WOW we sang a lot of songs!! like Beast-Bad Girl,Shock..SNSD-Oh!,Run Devil Run..Hey!Say!JUMP!-Hitomi no screen..and lots haha!we were screaming and shouting inside the room and jumping haha!and the special thing is the thing that we have to select songs is touch screen!!there's picture above~ We spend around 3 hours in there..1 hour of singing, x.x my voice gone and when Miley Cyrus song,Party in the USA, I sang my heart out until i lost my voice HAHAHA!Then after that,we went to Long John Silver to buy some food~and then i went to Kalysta house for Webcaming!!we had so much fun today! and when i get home, i ate this Viennetta ice-cream!! 0.0 Chocolate and Vanilla :DD ok that's all for now! Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment