Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A day passes

Hello there ^-^! Hara Ulzzang fan here :DD aren't he cute?yes he is and guess what?he's 18 this year can you believe that?a year older than me~~ ok my story now~well today i did nothing much..hmm online and watch TV only~~then i play piano too..when i look into my music book,i saw my teacher handwriting and flashback started T-T i miss my piano lesson~the notes he write and date too makes me wanna go Piano class again~~and also i miss the piano there cause it was so pretty and the sound of it is beautiful~ oh! i also miss the times before me and Kalysta went to music lesson together,we went to Comic Connection..then to Mcdonald buy cheese burger or Lerk Thai hehe!and eat at staircase hahaha! then i also do Yabu-kun impersonation "deriiiiicious" (actually delicious) hahaha!i hope Kalysta still have the video~ ok now i got to go~ enjoy your day folks :DD Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment