Thursday, June 11, 2009

Today my family and i went to Seoul Garden as it is my sis birthday!(saeng-eel-chook-hah-hahm-nee-dah!)She first get Tweety plush toy in the morning then we all celebrate her birthday at Seoul Garden. At Seoul Garden,we have so much fun there.We love to take things and cook but when it cooked already,we didn't eat.I also take ice-cream and i like the taste. After eating,i went out to take fresh air after inhaling so much smoke.I went to CC and bought Kim Joon's Small picture.This is the picture i bought.

He's from Boys over flowers.I think he's the most handsome guy in that drama.Actually i like Kim hyun joong but i think i prefer him.Btw just now when i was eating at Seoul Garden,i seat near the glass that attached to Breeks.Then when i was daydreaming,there was this worker(He's quite cute also)from Breeks was looking at me with the "What?!" face.It's embarrassing!I always daydreaming and there's always people noticed me.Argh this is the i don't know how many times being noticed by people for my worst behaviour.

I think that's all for today!Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment