Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today i went to school for Dnt coursework.I meet Eileen outside DnT workshop.She arrive earlier than me and i was late.sorry Eileen:P.After 3 hrs doing nothing inside the thinking hub,i head home with Eileen.Its really hot and we had to walk from front gate to our house thanks to me.Notice the picture up there?yeah that's my brothers.Kinda miss them although like everyday we argue. Im always alone people.I don't have true bestfriend and i don't have boyfriend and im always happy that i can draw.When i cry,no one hear my voice.I don't have good figure nor beauty. Im just who i am. and i really care for those disabled people as eventhough they are disabled,they really have something to cheer them up.Im really happy that im born to this world to draw and to help those who are in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment