Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I like him and he is from La corda d'oro secondo passo. His name is Kaji. Hi! Today i wake up early as i was awaken by my noisy sister.Well i have enough sleep cause i sleep 8 hours. My mum just got back from her long vacation yesterday(yeah!).I was surprised cause when i about to switch the fan on,i saw my brother smiling to me.They carry a lot of bag and i help them carry(btw i carry the heaviest bag and my mum laugh at me).When i check the bag that i carry,theres Keropok Lekor and Sea cucumber.Sea cucumber?wow!its been so long since i eat Sea cucumber.My mum say that its from my uncle as he sells those things and also sell Shark fins. I miss my mum's cook and yesterday she cooked for us and i ate 2 times(that's still not enough for me0.o) I also visit my aunty as she just gave birth to a prince.Want to know the name?His name is Zayyan Danial(cool name!).He's cute and small.When he's hungry,he will cry and his face will turn really red(cute or what?) That's all for today! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment