Sunday, November 1, 2015

hmm

hey its been long since i blog? well i've not been busy but im lazy so here i am 😁 so how am i doing? been great i guess but at times i feel down cause of mood swings i guess 👀 im not very good when it comes to sad news or something negative.. it can lead to depression 😅 but so far im doing fine since my friends are here for me love you all 😘😘 anyway, To "awak" im avoiding you for the best cause whenever you talk to me i feel like i've fallen for you again but its all one sided so what for? i feel like a fool. if you care you will double text me or call me.. so i am not important to you so yeah better off like this ok? thank you for the good memories ☺ to end this i would like to apologise to all my friends for misunderstood in any ways Assalammualaikum w.b.t 😌

No comments:

Post a Comment