Thursday, March 10, 2011

SO THERE HE GOES!!

i have lots of problems! so let me list it.. 첫번째 문제(1st problem) -cat keeps on biting every parts of my body when he's active..although his teeth its not sharp but it feels like someone pinching ur skins.and cat like to chew on my hair.hey kitty i wash it with pantene okay?and he loves to poop behind the TV!-_-" 2nd problem -there's a guy that ask me to exchange numbers and i was happy..he text me like one or two days and now quiet like we're strangers..fffffuuuuuuuuuu! and im so f*kin' sad because some girls talk to him at FB and i was like okay so you got another girl huh?yes i stalk him at fb but you know why right because i LIKE YOU DUDE!!! so now you have hurt my feelings..but im gonna enjoy my life now and i will continue to love my 남자,ELI!! :PPPPPPP 3rd problem -so im gonna talk about U-KISS now.SERIOUSLY I MISS THOSE TWO NOW!!ALBUM!!and i kind of think that Hoon guy is not handsome!he seriously look like a gay! but i like Jae seop~~although he sounds like Kiseop..cant wait for their comeback!!oh Eli why you so handsome?like so handsome!!your hair colour melts my heart ♥ ♥ am gonna put Eli's pichassssssss!!! 사랑해!! aww so cute.. :'( asdfghjklasdfghjjkl handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment