Sunday, September 26, 2010

나는 파트너

Hello~>3> im so boreeeeeeeeeeeeeed! i want a partner like a real partner cause i've never EVER had a partner T-T i want to try to have one~what is it like and how it feels like seriously~and how do we talk like..is it like normal or the feeling is different?and when we go out,how do we take pictures together?how do we pose?argh why am I asking these all?-.-" i'm just curious~and sometimes i imagine what will I do if i have a guy partner xD hahaha~what will he call me and what nickname should he put in his phone for me LOL!i wonder~~~GOSH! and and don't forget what pictures of me will he save in his phone OMG!! >///< This is soooooooooo embarrassing! i'm 17 and sometimes,guys keep on smiling at me and i didn't smile back~maybe that's the cause of it?ahahhaha i'm so immature...i want to be mature but the thing is,i like to kid around~maybe i'll change after i have found my guy partner =) Right?hehehhehe ok now gtg ♥ Look at Leeteuk~he look so manly xD

No comments:

Post a Comment