Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hello there! I love this photo.. Oh well lets talk about today.First thing in the morning,i get scolded by Mrs soh for not paying attention at chem class.skip skip skip,recess time,Daiyah and me didnt fast today so we went to canteen to buy burger.While we were queing up,theres a group of malay boys didnt fast and i hate when they didnt fast.For girls,well,You must understand ok!girls problem but you guys dont have that thing.Then,after recess,we have Geo class.For the first time i do the qns by myself with some points that teacher wrote on the whiteboard.Teacher said my one approved.yosh! SKIP SKIP SKIP,its S.S intensive.I follow Briana cause i dont know where am i supposed to go.I dont seem to see Daiyah and Sheary around until Khai told me.I thought Sheary would come but she didnt.Im upset cause none of my close friend came.Luckly Briana accompanied me.She say she want to do her best in every subject.Im happy for her because she scored 1 for her art.omedeto gozaimasu,Yuki-chan! I think that is all.. ja-ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment